Friday, February 8, 2013

Family Names/가족 이름

                         Family  Names  :)



Dad -아빠 Appa
Mom-엄마 eomma
Sister -자매 jamae
Brother -형제 Hyeong
Aunt-이모  imo
Uncle - 아저씨 ajeossi
             Cousin - 사촌   Sachon   


In  A  Sentence  :3

아빠! 난 당신을 사랑

My  Question  Is  How  Do  You  Read  The  Korean  Symbols?
Well    For example ... yellow is Dad  ,pink is I  and you , Love is Green

 아빠! 난 당신을 사랑

So  if you were to say  or write it in  English it will be  Dad ! I You Love
  
But i still dont understand because In other ways to write I  is 나는
See they added this part in it

Well That is To Make the word Formal  :)
But....  To write you in someways is  너 when  in this sentence you is written  like this 당신을  This is written this way because  there are diffrent ways to write You  :3 
  But this is how some people will think this sentence is writtten 
아빠 ! 나는 사랑  너.
ERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR  THAT'S  Wrong Sweetie.
Just try  Writing it like Dad  I you Love in Hangul  but if you are using  Google translate or a translator thing  it wouldn't come out right if you  put in  Dad i you love u have to type it the write way in English   if some of you didn't know that :) But its all Peachy :3
Okay  so  Recap >>>>>You write it like this  ..........
아빠! 난 당신을 사랑


I Hope i Have helped you alot :)   Practice writing them  when you have learned you Hangul ABC's You Have to learn the abc's  and  vowels, Constants before you get to understand how to write and read Hangul I hope i have helped. I will post the vowels soon  :)  




No comments:

Post a Comment